TECNALIA will participate in the immersion sessions on the technologies of the Basque Digital Innovation Hub (BDIH) nodes.
During this session, after a general presentation of the node and its technologies and an overview of the BDIH grant programme, presentations and practical demonstrations of TECNALIA’s new assets will be carried out. The presentation will be given by our biomaterials experts: Nerea Briz and Noelia Álvarez.
- Biosensors and in-vitro diagnostic platforms
This asset groups a set of proprietary technologies for the development of diagnostic solutions:
- Sensory surfaces on flexible polymeric substrates
- Electrode integration on flexible polymeric substrates
- Electrochemical detection systems, fluorescence (fret, polarised fluorescence)
- Printed microfluids
- Miniaturisation of processes and integration on “lab on a chip” and “lab on a patch”
- Designs adapted to large-scale production (roll-to-roll)
- Biomaterials and medical devices assessment laboratory
This laboratory specialises in the biological and physico-chemical evaluation of biomaterials and medical devices, biocompatibility trials under the ISO-10993 standard to certify their medical devices with CE marking.
- This session is aimed at Basque companies that want to gain in-depth knowledge of the Medical Devices and Digital Health node, and all the opportunities offered by its assets.
- If your company is related to diagnosis products and services such as testing, biomedical image analysis, or preclinical evaluation, among others, this Deep Dive is the perfect opportunity to see real-time demonstrations and use cases and gain advice from the experts who coordinate the node.