Under the title “The H2SITE Case: Building a Green Hydrogen Champion”, we will have the opportunity to get to know this start-up dedicated to small and medium-scale, high-purity, low-cost, distributed hydrogen production. H2SITE is attracting the attention of the energy sector and stakeholders of the international entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- TECNALIA Ventures will showcase the potential of Deep Tech Venture Building as an effective instrument for technology transfer to the market.
- We will use a TECNALIA’s technological solutions as an example. Though it’s Venture Builder, TECNALIA Ventures, TECNALIA has been able to connect technological capabilities (Minds) with a business profile people (Management), and investors (Money), which resulted in the creation of H2SITE.
- Moderator: Asier Rufino - CEO, TECNALIA Ventures
- Participant: Andrés Galnares - CEO, H2SITE
- Participant: Vincent Ruinet - Investment Director, Engie New Ventures
- Participant: Jon Meléndez - Technical Director, H2SITE