We help manufacturers and distributors to obtain the European Ecolabel for their products through our assessments and actions.
The main product categories that are assessed are:
- Paints and varnishes
- Personal Care Products
- Cleaning Products.
- Floors and Solid Coverings.
The European Ecolabel is a Type I label with the following general characteristics:
- Voluntary labelling.
- It aims to identify and promote ecological products.
- Established by product category.
- Based on numerous criteria throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Criteria established by an independent body that does not participate in the market.
- Use controlled by a certification and audit process (specific requirements according to ISO 10424).
In short, we contribute towards the entire process of obtaining the Ecolabel, from testing in our laboratories and assessment of the criteria to the preparation of the dossier.
The ECOLABEL is a firm commitment by companies who add this label to their products and implies that they are responsible companies, committed to environmental sustainability.
The criteria for the creation of European decisions that regulate the label are based on agreements by scientists, private organisations and parties interested in the creation of this label.
This label offers credibility and trust as it is backed by European decisions which foster respect for the environment and sustainability.
- Paper manufacturers; Coverings, Furniture; Cleaning Products and Services; Personal Care Products; Textiles; Substrates and Tourist Accommodation.
Accreditations and Certifications
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE024 for the Construction Industry
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE063 for the Materials Sector
TECNALIA is Notified Body Number 1292 for the Construction Products Regulation
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.