Through our partner networks, we are present in over 20 countries, although we must highlight our presence in:
- COLOMBIA: Present through the ESICenter Sinertic Andino, TECNALIA has been working for several years in this country due to the important efforts and investments developed by the ICT Ministry in this country to favour the technological development of different regions, promoting initiatives related to the best practices in the development of software, industrialisation and improving the productivity of their ICT sector.
- CHINA: The Asian giant is called to be a global power, and is now developing immediate projects focusing on implementing communication through fibre optics in urban areas and improving the availability of broadband services in rural areas. Thus, TECNALIA is present in China through their asset GPON, specifically designed to improve and make the fibre optics networks more efficient.
- EGYPT: Through the ESICenter SECC, TECNALIA is present in Egypt, since this country has been promoting the growth of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) for several years, obtaining great implementation success.
- PERU: Peru is another American country that is making great progresses in the competitive development of its ICT industry, stimulating its adoption and conducting their economy towards constant improvement. To this end, they are including these technologies as a key priority in all the incentive and stimulus packages as well as executing and adopting the technology by SMEs.
- Deployment of the use of HTML 5 and the technological platform for the creation of PENGOJS videogames in Colombia through the VIVELabs initiative.
- Implementation of GPONDoctor 4000 in Taiwan.
- Implementation of the ITmark (certification for companies and technology transfer for evaluators) in Portugal through the Inova-Ria association with the support of the Portuguese government.
International Platforms and Networks
Advanced Research & Technology for EMbedded Intelligence and Systems
The international activity of the ICT - European Software Institute is articulated through two international networks:
With other 40 trade partners, who promote and commercialise their products and services in companies across 5 continents
Made up by regional excellence centres to provide services (through transfer agreements) and R&D work. Currently, there are ESICenters in Bulgaria (for Eastern Europe), Colombia (for the Andes region) and Egypt (for the Arab world):