In this Corrosion Engineering course, will showcase the phenomena that cause the different corrosion processes.
This training will present different methods for protection against corrosion and its monitoring, highlighting those sectors in which corrosion is a particularly serious problem.
- Phenomena such as hydrogen embrittlement, corrosion of reinforced concrete and corrosion in specific environments will be addressed.
- The programme will also focus on tests for the assessment of the corrosion of materials, as well as accelerated tests to simulate the conditions that can cause different corrosion phenomena, and alternatives to tests in controlled real environments.
- We will round off by looking at a series of failure analysis case studies.
Information and Registration
- Ángeles Mirón (Tel: 667178863)
- If you would like to register, please contact us and send your details: name, company name and contact number firstname.lastname@example.org. We will let you know if there are any available spots and, if so, the payment conditions.
- Limited capacity.
TECNALIA researchers, in collaboration with Master Builders Solutions
The course will be given by TECNALIA researchers, in collaboration with Master Builders Solutions.
- Provisional programme
- The training is delivered in Spanish.