The 3rd Coordinet Stakeholder Forum aims to discuss recommendations for regulatory agreements for the current energy market design: it will enable TSOs and DSOs to offer standardised products for grid services, in a coordinated manner across Europe.
The need for a market platform to coordinate DSOs and TSOs when purchasing system flexibility assets will be discussed, as well as how these platforms are being used in the demonstration areas of Spain, Sweden and Greece.
Based on the experiences of these demonstration areas, the event will cover:
- Market time frames
- Strategies to engage and involve consumers to add flexibility
- Standardised products and services
- Our colleague Carlos Madina, expert in integration of renewable resources distributed in the grid, will present the generic architecture of the platform proposed at CoordiNet, and will talk about the global testing strategy.
- Based on these, the leaders of the demonstration areas will describe in detail how the platform has been implemented practically in each demonstration area.
CoordiNet aims to boost decarbonisation in the EU by increasing the share of renewable resources in the energy mix, through active network management.
- CoordiNet website
- Hybrid event
- The event will be held in English