We develop electronic systems, power and control electronics for automated driving and deployment of electric vehicles; integration of distributed generation, storage, control and communication of the grid (energy converters and actuators), connectivity and cybersecurity (embedded systems) into the power grid; sensors (biosensors, hybrid devices, among others); and operation and maintenance.
These technologies make it possible to achieve more compact, more efficient, cheaper, safer and better connected energy converters and electrical-electronic systems that improve operation and maintenance.
We carry out developments based on the customer’s needs, which can range from a specific part to complement their design, to certified turnkey equipment.
Key electronic systems, power electronics and control technologies:
- Power electronics: high frequency (SiC, GaN) and resonant power converters. Multi-level topologies.
- Complex control techniques.
- Analogue electronics.
- Digital electronics: FPGAs, SoC, microswitches.
- Embedded systems. Real-time OS, multicore architectures, Model-Based Design.
- Modelling and simulation of systems, algorithms and circuits. Use of HIL architectures.
- Stability analysis of grids with high power converter penetration.