Laboratory which makes it possible to carry out more than 300 types of electrical tests (power, high voltage, LV, MV, power electronics and environmental tests), ISO, UL, ASTM, CEN, NF, IEC and UNE tests.
We also have over 25 years’ experience in electrical testing and our experts take part in leading technical and regulatory forums for developing new standards.
Products assessed in this laboratory include:
- Distribution transformers.
- Voltage and current measuring transformers.
- Transformation centres.
- Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear: cells, switches and isolation devices.
- Electrical panels and enclosures.
- Low-voltage fuses, insulators and bushing.
- Measurement, protection and control equipment.
- Safety equipment and material.
- Photovoltaic inverters and converters.
- Power electronics equipment.
- Cables and accessories, condensers, lightning conductors…
- Manufacturers of electrical equipment
- Electrical companies
- Engineers and installers
Accreditations and Recognition
ENAC ILAC accreditation for electrical testing in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE148
Official Body certified by the Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC 2014/30/UE Directive
Official Body certified by the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/UE
Official Body certified by The Measuring Instruments Directive 2014/32/EU
ES-02 registered laboratory by the LOVAG (Low Voltage Agreement Group) European Association
IECEE CB testing laboratory