Accredited laboratories where the technical characteristics (physical and mechanical, fire, biological, durability and chemical properties) of materials are assessed to ensure their reliability and safety, and that they comply with national and international standards and regulations.
- Assessment of new ETA products.
- Verification of compliance with EN, ISO, UNE, DIN, NF, BS, ASTM standards, among others; voluntary and compulsory certifications: CE marking, N mark.
- Technical inspections.
- Technical advice on complying with requirements.
- Development of test plans.
- Climatic chambers: temperature and humidity chambers, thermal shock chambers, UV ageing chambers: fluorescent (QUV), with xenon arc lamp, salt spray chambers, humidity saturation chambers, among others.
- Equipment for physical tests: viscometer, gloss meter, colorimeter, thickness gauges, particle size gauges, sieves, among others.
- Mechanical test bench: universal testing machine and structural dynamometer, impact meter, abrasion meter.
- Equipment for analytical techniques (SEM, FTIR, FTIR – ATR, Micro-ATR; GC, HPLC-MS, DSC, U-IS, TGA, among others).
- Equipment for characterising the fire resistance performance of materials: SBI, cone calorimeter, smoke opacity and toxicity.
- Adhesives and sealants.
- Paints, varnishes and coatings..
- Waterproofing materials.
- Wood and wood derivatives.
- Polymers and composites.
- Cement, clinker, slag, pozzolans, crude, among others.
- Aggregates: natural, recycled and steel.
- Cooked clay.
- Natural and artificial stone, and tiles.
- Concrete and mortars.
- Pre-cast concrete.
- Manufacturers of materials: adhesives and sealants, paints, waterproofing materials, wood structures, plastics and composites, ceramics and glass, among others.
- Manufacturers of construction products, floors, windows, doors and structures, among others.
- Manufacturers of components for the automotive, naval, electrical and railway sectors, among others.
- Manufacturers of raw materials.
Certifications and Accreditations
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the construction sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE024
ENAC ILAC accreditation for acoustics in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE456. Laboratory with certified management system in accordance with standard UNE-EN 9100:2010.
AIRBUS authorised Laboratory for surface treatments
European Space Agency (ESA) authorised laboratory
Nadcap accreditation for chemical processes