Our technologies are focused on developing systems for advanced image processing and visual interaction systems in immersive environments for application in quality control, classification of bio-medical images, support in agriculture, obtaining chemical composition, dynamic product configurators, construction processes, human behaviour studies, tourism and cultural and creative industries, among others.
Key computer vision technologies:
- Deep Learning: convolutional networks, recurrent networks, GANs, semi- and weakly-supervised learning and explainability, applied to classification, segmentation, counting and analysis of images for different sectors: industry, agriculture, bio-health, construction and energy, among others.
- Photonics: image and data processing: thermography, hyperspectral imaging, Raman, LIBs, OCT, M, THZ, for controlling processes and materials both externally and internally, and in terms of chemical composition.
- Zero defects: quality control for controlling the surface finish and 100% dimensional control of processes at room temperature and high temperatures.
Key visual interaction technologies:
- Extended reality, WEB-XR: augmented, virtual and mixed reality, tracking, 3D capture, visualisation, immersive spaces, digital twin, BIM for creating immersive environments for personalising products, support in maintenance operations and improving interaction with information.
- User experience: usability and interface design, gamification and neuromarketing, to improve knowledge about the user experience, users’ needs, preferences and behaviour.