GENIA enables definition and optimisation of the inspections to be developed throughout the life-cycle of the infrastructure. It improves the quality of the inspections and facilitates detection, diagnosis, and evolution of damages.
Structural safety and the need for investments in maintenance are growing concerns, mostly, for critical Infrastructures.
In Spain, the General State Road Network includes over 23,000 bridges and the current budgets for their conservation are insufficient.
New tools are needed to manage the conditions of the infrastructure throughout its life-cycle and the inspection processes in terms of efficiency, objectivity, and quality.
- Owners and maintenance licensees of linear infrastructures.
- The market for the examination of bridges is over €10M/year
- TRL 8
- Tool protected under Software Registration no. 1-6991483301
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the inspection of bridges
- Extensive knowledge in the pathology, conservation, and rehabilitation of structures