INBOTS is a platform that establishes a working synergy between four pillars that covers all stakeholders in interactive robotics: technical expertise, business expertise; ethical, legal and socio-economic expertise; as well as end-users, policy makers and the general public.
As part of this platform, TECNALIA will participate with various talks by our experts in collaborative robotics.
- This a key event to which relevant stakeholders in the field of robotics will be invited.
- Experts from academia, industry, policy makers and EC representatives will be invited.
- The aim is to promote acceptance of robotics in society and raise awareness of the activities and final results obtained in the INBOTS project, as well as to prepare the next steps in this sector.
TECNALIA at the Conference
- Tuesday 18th May “Interactive Robotics: supporting tools for SMEs including standardisation aspects”: our colleague, Arantxa Rentería, from the medical robotics division will analyse the following aspects:
- 3.40pm - Overview of different funding strategies
- 3.55pm - Standardisation challenges related to general and interactive robotics and ideas on how to overcome them
- Tuesday 18th May, 5pm - 6pm: Igor Aristizabal from TECNALIA Ventures, will participate as a panellist in a round table that will analyse different questions related to:
- Barriers and challenges faced by SMEs and possible solutions
- Funding strategies: different approaches followed by companies
- Protection of intellectual property vs. standardisation
- Pros and cons of the fast track standardisation approach