Basic concepts and tips for beginners in the world of electronic certification
Electrical and electronic products are regulated by Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) in practically all of the world’s markets. It aims to ensure that any device, apparatus, equipment or system, operating closely or interconnected with each other, functions without any interference between them.
- The objective is to provide basic knowledge to "novice" customers who have never taken any equipment to a lab for EMC testing.
- This webinar will provide an overview of the tests, types of standards, preparation and necessary equipment.
- Introduction to EMC
- Basic tests
- Preliminary preparations, how and what to prepare for the test sample and the necessary equipment.
- Best practices
- Companies that design and/or manufacture equipment with electronics
- Companies that import electronic equipment from outside the EU