TECNALIA organises the first webinar together with the other CAFIPLA initiative partners.
- What the CAFIPLA process consists of.
- How can biomass pre-treatment be carried out in a more pragmatic way.
- Why is bio-waste recovery important for bio-waste processors?
- Relevance regarding different raw materials.
TECNALIA, CAFIPLA coordinator
- TECNALIA brings to this initiative its expertise in the development of clean technologies, the treatment of by-products and the valorisation of renewable raw materials from food processing and production, as well as the development of ingredients.
- Thomas Dietrich, researcher at TECNALIA will be in charge of opening this webinar, and of explaining CAFIPLA's main objectives to the attendees.