The company Energía Marina and its MERIC Technology Centre, whose objective is to promote the sustainable development of the marine energy industry in Chile, has organised this event to promote this emerging industry in Chile. The meeting is expected to provide a starting point for national and international links, promote new technological alliances, and generate global R&D projects, among other objectives.
- The first open sea laboratory of its kind in Latin America, fully powered by wave energy, will be presented.
- Jose Luis Villate, Head of the Offshore Renewable Energies Department at TECNALIA, will be one of the keynote speakers taking part in the event.
- Marine and renewable energy companies, national and international associations, technology developers, investors, universities and researchers, local and global technology centres and the public sector.
Further information and registration
- Chile's Marine Energy (chileblueenergy2021.com
- The time shown above is for Madrid (Spain).