Sometimes companies face purchase agreements with technology providers without being sufficiently informed about how useful the agreement will be to their business. Now they can minimise the risk of this decision by taking part in the DEEP DIVEs immersion sessions at the BDIH.
- The aim of the DEEP DIVE technology conferences is to foster knowledge of avant-garde technology that promotes the digital and sustainable strategy of today’s SMEs, which is hard to access individually.
- During the DEEP DIVE sessions, companies will be able to see real-time demonstrations, analyse the challenges they have been facing, and discover real use cases of other companies that have used those assets to incorporate technological solutions into their processes and products.
Deep Dive - Advanced Materials Session 2:
- Forged steel in order to meet the lightweighting strategy.
- Virtual development of cold and hot forging processes
- Optimisation/validation of design of cold forging components
- Introduction to multi-material structures, focusing on the advanced rotary forging process to save raw materials
- Lightweighting of components
- Sustainability and energy efficiency in forging processes