Deep Dive BDIH: Advanced materials – Metal manufacturing processes using forging technology
The Deep Dive Advanced Materials session will address the following topics:
- Forged steel in order to meet the lightweighting strategy.
- Virtual development of cold and hot forging processes
- Optimization and validation of design of cold forging components
- Introduction to multi-material structures, focusing on the advanced rotary forging process to save raw materials
- Lightweighting of components
- Sustainability and energy efficiency in forging processes
This session is especially interesting if you:
- Belong to a transformation company that seeks to adapt its processes to technologies with greater added value that are more efficient in terms of energy, economics and material.
- Are Managers, R&D Heads, Quality Managers or Heads of Production at companies from industrial sectors seeking:
- Improvements to the performance of today's materials in light of ever more demanding service actions
- Use of new materials with their associated production processes
- More reliable and versatile material bonding methods adapted to new design and manufacturing strategies
- New, more effective and durable coatings
- A reduction in the cost of products by maintaining or improving their characteristics
- Services that help to extend the useful life of materials and determine their recyclability
Find out about assets and equipment
The following assets and equipment will be considered during the session:
The session will show applications and sample solutions across different industries through use cases, asset demonstrations, and hands-on sessions where attendees will have the chance to see expert personnel working directly with them, and will also have time to discuss individual needs with the technical teams.