DIH-HERO is an independent platform which connects Digital Innovation Hubs across Europe to create a sustaining network for all those who are active in the healthcare robotics sector. The project consortium consists of 17 core partners spread across 11 pan-European countries.
- Our primary objective is to accelerate innovation in robotics for healthcare.
- DIH-HERO especially focuses on supporting small and medium-sized enterprises in maximizing their impact and reducing time-to-market. By connecting businesses and healthcare stakeholders, DIH-HERO enables them to develop innovative products and services that are better fitted to the needs of the healthcare systems across Europe. Furthermore, DIH-HERO will engage in necessary standardization for robotics in healthcare, including ethical, legal and societal issues.
1ST DIH-HERO KNOWLEDGE CONFERENCE
The knowledge of experts will give an insight view on key topics in healthcare robotics. In different sessions over two days the aspects of standards and regulations, state of the art technologies, providers and users, funding and success stories will be presented and discussed. Key players in medical robotics and medical care talks have been organized as well as a platform for matchmaking and discussions.
The conference will be a mix of webinars and plenary discussions to talk about different aspects of robotics in healthcare.
- Medical Robotics Funding
- Technology and test environments
- Success stories
- Implementing Robotics in a clinical environment
TECNALIA IN THE CONFERENCE
Thursday, 20 May:
- By the title "Certification and Standards", the head of Neurorehabilitation area Dr. Thierry Keller, will lead this session where other important speakers will participate in this topic; standards related to security and safety for healthcare robotics, preliminary results from a study about gaps and inconsistencies in standards for personal care robots and rehabilitation robots, and news in standardisation for rehabilitation robotics will be discussed.
- Also, Dr. Thierry Keller and Dr. Anthony Remazeilles, from Medical Robotics area, will inform about ongoing activities from members and partners of DIH-HERO regarding certification of hardware and software in healthcare robotics and standardisation and best practices in that field. After some presentations, the panellists will discuss with the attendees experiences and needs for industrial standards, best practices, and certification that can be taken into account for future work in DIH-HERO.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT