Demonstration of simple and affordable BIM tools for SMEs
- The lessons learnt from BIM4Ren, easy-to-use BIM tools and workflows for collaborative and energy-efficient renovation of residential buildings, will be shown.
- Key issues will be addressed such as the importance of the BIM methodology for the redevelopment of buildings in the context of the EU Green Deal and methods for fast and efficient renovation of residential buildings.
In addition, key project outcomes will be shown through live demonstrations of BIM-based tools for:
- On-site data collection , building characterisation and construction monitoring
- Off-site automation for the creation of an IFC model, its energy simulation and comparison of rehabilitation scenarios
Attendance to session on practical application of BIM for renovation
- Attendance in person or online.
- The link to the online session will be sent by email a few days before the event.