This webinar focuses on the problems and the impact of electrical noise in the communication of smart meters using PLC technology.
The paths under consideration to mitigate its impact include a new methodology focused on mapping electrical grid noise. This seeks to shed light on this issue to make decisions that will increase the efficiency of smart meters' communication.
Lastly, the results of a study based on this methodology will be presented. This study compared the electrical noise of a city in a Latin American country and a European city.
- The impact of electrical noise on PLC communications The experience of a Latin American and a European city
- Distribution System Operators (DSO)
- Smart Meter manufacturers
- Electricity sector and Smart Grids consultants
- Electrical grid maintenance service providers
*This webinar will be held in English