We are taking part in the meeting of the blue economy sectors to boost innovation
Innovazul, the 2nd International Meeting on Knowledge and the Blue Economy, will be held in Cadiz from 29th November to 2nd December.
This event will bring together professionals from the blue economy sectors to promote innovation, knowledge transfer and the exchange of innovative technological solutions that increase the competitiveness of industry and society.
- It will promote networking and exchange of good practices in transformative innovation policies.
- It will help to align the business and research sectors.
- It features a main meeting and a series of interesting parallel events, including the 9th Atlantic Stakeholder Platform Conference, ASPC 2022.
- There will be an exhibition area made up of a limited number of stands of companies and public and private entities.
- The Open Innovation session will briefly present results and innovative initiatives related to the blue economy.
- We will participate in the meeting with a stand where we will showcase various technologies; cable robotics, additive manufacturing using WAAM technology and automation of welding processes for naval structures and parts.
- Our colleague, Damien Salle, will talk about the "Robotic platform for seabed operations", which has been developed within the Maelstromproject.