More than 42,000 international professionals will meet at the next edition of JEC, where TECNALIA will present our range of composite materials with solutions for end users, and advise suppliers with innovative solutions.
This event will highlight the latest trends in technologies and manufacturing processes, as well as new applications. The programme covers conferences, forums for technical professionals and economic managers, workshops, as well as business meetings.
A team of qualified professionals will reveal the development of these technologies:
- design and manufacture of high performance composite parts, focusing on weight reduction and cost savings.
- multi-material structures and joining technologies.
- new systems and processes for the automated production of composite components.
- assembly of structures.
- materials and functional layers to improve the properties of composite materials.
- integration of functions for weight reduction structures.
- recycling of composite materials.
We will form part of the AEMAC pavilion, where other partners such as AIMEN, TITANIA, ZIUR, POLYMEC, UdG and FIDAMC will be participating.