We are launching the second edition of the composite materials manufacturing processes course
The course will last 17 hours and will be held through the ZOOM platform on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2 to 28 February in the mornings. There will be an attendance control and a final exam, after which our students will receive a certificate of achievement from AEMAC at the end of the course.
- Student will acquire specific knowledge of thermoplastic and thermoset matrix composites and the most common manufacturing processes used in the industry.
- In such a way that they are able to choose the most suitable method for the manufacture of a part, optimising costs and production according to the specific requirements and the applicable legislation.
- Finally, students will become familiar with existing technologies for the quality control of the parts obtained and their recycling.
Complementary practical training
A new feature this year is the addition of a totally optional practical part which will take up six teaching hours on two consecutive days, 22 and 23 February, in order to make it easier for students from outside Madrid to attend.
The practical sessions will be held at FIDAMC (Getafe, Madrid) and will serve to put into practice the knowledge acquired during the theoretical classes: They will consist of the creation of an epoxy resin and carbon fibre infusion, and experimentation with vacuum technology with prepregs.
- Places are limited, so we encourage you to book yours.
- AEMAC members enjoy a special discount; in this case 25%.
- Enrolment closes on 30 January 2023.