POSIDON addresses the lack of innovation in the soil decontamination sector in Europe
The initiative contributes to identifying the most appropriate and cost-effective innovative solutions for soil decontamination and rehabilitation.
The event will provide the results of the forward-looking public sector R&D procurement aimed at developing and testing innovative in situ technologies to decontaminate soils highly polluted by petroleum hydrocarbons and heavy metals.
- With the aim to connect public and private procurers with POSIDON developers, the event will target potential investors, soil owner facing a decontamination challenge to foster the large-scale deployment phase.
- The conference can be attended in person at TECNALIA's facilities or online via Teams.
- Individual meetings with HPC and TESECO will only be in person as scheduled in the agenda, for those who cannot join the meeting in Zamudio a mail to connect with HPC and TESECO will be provided.
- The room capacity is limited, register to guarantee your place.
- During the meeting a light meal will be provided.
**POSIDON has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement N.776838.