Human factors and user experience
Industry 5.0 is the latest development in manufacturing, where the integration of technology, advanced automation and artificial intelligence is reaching unprecedented levels. Although technology plays a central role in Industry 5.0, human factors remain essential and play a crucial role.
Human factors are physical, cognitive and psychological aspects of workers that influence their well-being, performance and interactions within the industrial environment, promoting a human-centred approach.
Examples of these human factors are
- Stress and fatigue, which can have a significant impact on performance and safety
- Time management
- Scheduled breaks
- Attention to working conditions
- Other human factors include cognitive overload or reliance on intelligent systems.
The role of human factors in Industry 5.0
In this webinar, we will introduce the determining factors for success in the application of different technologies that help human factors and user experience contribute to unlocking the true potential of Industry 5.0, and to ensure a sustainable and efficient industrial future.
- We will show various examples and projects to talk about opportunities, advantages and applications offered by technologies that we use in our projects
- Our colleague Leire Bastida, Head of Advanced Interaction Platform, will take part as an expert on the subject and share her experience through various use cases.