Webinar for non-radiologists: “Making Sense of Shadows”
A free webinar will be held on 11 December as part of the European TRAINR4Uproject, where TECNALIA is a network partner.
- This webinar is specifically aimed at non-radiologists who want a better understanding of ultrasound reports.
- “Making Sense of Shadows” offers a practical approach to interpreting ultrasound findings without having to rely on complex radiological jargon.
How to interpret ultrasound findings in a simple way
Ultrasound reports often show a series of shadows and terminology that can be daunting for non-radiologists. The aim of this webinar is to demystify these shadows and offer insights and guidance on how to interpret ultrasound findings in a simple way.
- Through a series of case studies and practical examples, attendees will gain a clearer understanding of how to identify and understand the results of abdominal ultrasounds.
- During this session by Dr. Paul Tansey (Trinity College Dublin), the most common pathologies of each abdominal organ will be discussed in depth, providing an in-depth analysis and showing ultrasound images.
Who is it for?
- Medical professionals who wish to learn more about pathology and interpretation of abdominal ultrasounds.
- Non-radiologists interested in understanding and effectively interpreting ultrasound images.