We have a team of experts and equipment for advanced services in glass to address the needs of our customers, in order to mitigate the economic risks and impact of building projects and ensure the safety and reliability of the glazing products and systems installed in them.
We offer a package of advanced services aimed at addressing the requirements of all the agents involved and all of the service life phases of glass products or solutions for building.
- Design – Specification: Technical assessment in relation to requirements (Technical Building code, regulations, etc.).
- Manufacturing – Supplier Selection:
- Standardised and ad hoc tests to accredit compliance with the requirements in the technical specifications.
- Analysis of incompatibility between prescribed product and the requirements set out in the technical specifications.
- Regulatory guidance (CE Marking, Declaration of Performance, etc.), analysis and interpretation of suppliers technical documentation, etc.
- Construction – Assembly:
- Visual inspection of proper installation
- Validation of fitness for use
- Use and Maintenance: Inspection and analysis of pathologies of glass solutions installed in works. e.g. failures of watertightness in double glazing, corrosion of coatings, loss of thermal insulation, incompatibility of materials, unexpected breakages, thermal stress, permanent deformations, etc.
- Renovation: All of the services included in the previous phases, from initial specifications to use and maintenance of the system.
- Developers/Building Managers
- Project Management (Architecture Studies, Consultants, Engineering Firms, etc.).
- Construction companies / JVs
- Works Control Bodies.
- Suppliers of products and solutions / Installers.
- End users.
Accreditations and Recognition
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the construction sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE024
ENAC ILAC accreditation for acoustics in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE456. Laboratory with certified management system in accordance with standard UNE-EN 9100:2010.
Nadcap accreditation for chemical processes
Nadcap accreditation for material testing
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.