We are experts in the evaluation of the efficacy of biocidal products (insecticides, repellents, textiles and treated plastics) against haematophagous arthropods (mosquitoes, bedbugs, ticks, lice) for formulations under development or ready for registration.
Our services include:
- Efficacy tests of biocide products: insecticides and repellents.
- Laboratory and semi-field studies.
- Validation of insecticides and repellents.
- Validation of plastic or textile smart biocide products.
- Experimental design of bio-tests.
- Guidance in product development.
We work with the following species at our laboratory:
- Mosquitoes (Aedes aegypti, Aedes albopictus, Culex quinquefasciatus, Anopheles gambiae).
- Bedbugs (Cimex lectularius).
- Ticks (Ixodes ricinus).
- Lice (Pediculus humanus capitis); flies(Musca domestica).
- Topical application repellents.
- Spatial repellents.
- Environmental insecticides.
- Textiles and treated plastics.
TESTS AND STANDARDS:
- Knock-down and mortality tests (dosage and lethal times), residual efficacy, larvicidal/ovicidal efficacy.
- Attraction-Repellency Tests.
- Standards: ASTM, NF, MS, WHO, BS, ISO, EPA.
- Comprehensive Professional Guidance.
- Product Safety Guarantee.
- Reduction of the product entry time to new markets.
Manufacturers of biocides, insecticides and repellents for domestic use:
- Entomological plagues in urban and industrial environments.
- Entomological plagues of medical-veterinary interest.