We offer technical solutions to accelerate the development and validation of façades and enclosures, ensuring that they comply with the applicable requirements and regulations.
We carry out a full characterisation and we have various test benches of different dimensions to test real-scale enclosure prototypes:
- Curtain walls
- Ventilated façades
- Enclosures in general
We have state-of-the-art laboratories for fire performance, structural resistance, AEV, acoustic, thermal, accelerated ageing, on-site testing of façades, etc.
- Initial Type Tests to obtain the CE marking
- Drawing up of customised protocols to assess performance in singular buildings.
- On site tests to verify proper installation
- Verification of tests on the customer’s premises
- Guidance on the proper specification of requirements
– Testing in accordance with the European EN 13830 Standard
- Air permeability EN 12153
- Water tightness EN 12155
- Resistance to wind load EN 12179
- Determination of thermal insulation through computer simulation EN ISO 10077-1
- Determination of sound insulation EN ISO 10140-2:2001
- Fire resistance EN 1364-4
- Large scale reaction to fire tests
- Impact resistance EN 14019
- Resistance to live loads EN 1991-1-1
- Watertightness under dynamic pressure EN 13050
- Seismic test.
– Weathering tests under American regulations
- Air permeability ASTM 283
- Water tightness ASTM 331
- Resistance to wind ASTM E330
– Tests on ventilated cladding EAD 090062-00-0404
– Fire performance of external cladding in accordance with international regulations BS 8414
- Construction companies.
- Engineering Firms / Architecture Studios
- Manufacturers and distributors of roof and façade panels
- Façade Manufacturers
- Project Management
- Public Administrations
Accreditations and Recognition
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the materials sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE063
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the construction sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE024
ENAC ILAC accreditation for acoustics in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE456
Notified Body No. 1292 for the Construction Products Directive
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.