We offer a comprehensive furniture and components testing service.
We assess physical characteristics and carry out tests related to safety, structural properties, durability and fire performance.
Our experts test all types of furniture, carrying out full quality control, ranging from materials to the safety of components.
- Kitchen and domestic furniture: UNE 56875, UNE 11016, UNE 11017, EN 14749, EN 12520, EN 12521
- Furniture for collective use: EN 16139, EN 15372, EN 16121, EN 16122
- Office furniture: EN 527-1, EN 527-2, EN 1335-1, EN 1335-2, EN 14073-2, EN 14073-3, EN 14074, EN 1023-1, EN 1023-2, EN 1023-3
- Chairs and tables for educational institutions: EN 1729-2
- Outdoor furniture: EN 581-1, EN 581-2, EN 581-3
- Workbenches for laboratories: EN 13150
- Internal partitioning systems: internal partitions, raised floors, suspended ceilings, etc.
- Shower enclosures: EN 14428
- Bunks, beds, tables, seats, handles, etc. for railway vehicles in accordance with customers’ specific protocols
- Mechanical Tests: resistance and durability
- Physical-chemical Tests on raw materials
- Physical and Mechanical Tests: tensile strength, elasticity, impact, abrasion, bending, colour, brightness, etc.
- Natural and artificial ageing: QUV, ATLAS Ci3000, climatic chambers, salt spray, thermal shock, moisture, etc.
- Fire Performance Tests: reaction, resistance to fire and smoke toxicity
- Acoustic Tests: Airborne sound insulation, sound absorption.
- Manufacturers, distributors and importers of furniture (office, community, children’s, bathroom, kitchen, etc.) and its components.
- Certification Bodies
Accreditations and Recognition
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE024 for the Construction Industry
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE063 for the Materials Sector
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE456 for acoustic testing
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE148 for electrical testing
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.