Comprehensive quality control and performance assessment for characterisation tests of sandwich panels.
We offer our technological know-how and experience to manufacturers of different compositions of self-supporting and load-bearing metal-faced sandwich panels.
- Performance assessment
- CE marking of panels
- Characterisation and assessment of mechanical, acoustic, physical-chemical and fire performance properties through testing.
- Technological services to improve performance
- Design and development of testing methods for the assessment of innovative products
Tests and Standards
Mechanical tests on end product:
- Dimensional and safety requirements
- Stability, resistance to static load, impact and falls and fatigue tests.
Physical-chemical tests on raw materials:
- Physical and mechanical properties: tensile strength, elasticity, impact, abrasion, bending, colour, brightness, etc.
- Natural and artificial ageing: QUV, ATLAS Ci3000, climatic chambers, salt spray, thermal shock, moisture, etc.
Fire Performance Tests:
- Reaction and resistance to fire, toxicity of smoke
- Airborne sound insulation and sound absorption.
Aimed at manufacturers of:
- Façade cladding
- Roof coverings
- Refrigerator sandwich panels
- Structural panels
- Panels for reinforcements
Accreditations and Recognition
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE024 for the Construction Industry
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE063 for the Materials Sector
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE456 for acoustic testing
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE148 for electrical testing
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.
Notified Body No. 1292 for the Construction Products Directive