We offer full characterisation of enclosures: windows, aerators, shutter boxes, louvres, awnings, hardware and accessories.
We carry out fire tests, AEV tests, thermal insulation, sound insulation, protection and safety in use, structural safety, resistance to theft, etc.
- Assessment of performance in accordance with EN, ISO, UNE, DIN, NF, BS, etc. standards and customer procedures.
- Compulsory and voluntary certification: CE Marking, Ecological Label, etc.
EN 14351-1 Tests:
- Air permeability EN 1026
- Water tightness EN 1027
- Resistance to wind load EN 12211
- Capacity to withstand safety device load. EN 14019
- Determination of thermal insulation through testing or computational simulation. EN ISO 10077-1
- Determination of sound insulation. EN ISO 10140-2:2001
- Reaction to fire and resistance to external fire EN 13501-1 and EN 13501-5
- Impact resistance. EN 13049.
- Operating forces. EN 12046-1
- Ventilation of integrated devices EN 13141-1
- Resistance to burglary / intrusion. EN 1628
Weathering tests under American regulations:
- Air permeability ASTM 283
- Water tightness ASTM 331
- Resistance to wind ASTM E330
Tests on hardware for windows and door height windows EN 13126-1.
- Construction companies.
- Engineering Firms / Architecture Studios
- Manufacturers of windows
- Project Management
- Public Administrations
Accreditations and Recognition
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the construction sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE024
ENAC ILAC accreditation for acoustics in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE456. Laboratory with certified management system in accordance with standard UNE-EN 9100:2010.
Notified Body No. 1292 for the Construction Products Directive
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.