We carry out wood characterisation studies. We bring our technological know-how and experience spanning more than 25 years to the construction sector and the timber industry.
We develop detailed quality control plans for wood products.
Our technical teams carry out typified tests in standards or customised tests adapted to each product and project.
Our services cover the following assessments and certification:
- Assessment of performance in accordance with EN, ISO, UNE, DIN, NF, BS, standards etc. and customer procedures.
- Compulsory and voluntary certification: CE marking, drafting of ETAs under the Construction Product Regulation 305/2011.
We characterise and classify the physical – mechanical properties of:
Physical-mechanical properties: bending resistance, tensile strength, hardness, wood shrinkage, moisture content, specific weight, control of chemical treatment, etc.
Boards and derivatives
Physical-mechanical properties: density, dimensional stability, bending and tensile strength resistance, start-up of connectors, resistance to humidity following cyclical tests, water absorption, etc.
Physical-mechanical properties: geometric characteristics, dimensional stability, moisture content, Brinell hardness, abrasion resistance, etc.
Classification and physical – mechanical properties: bending resistance, assignment of the resistance classification, determination of the quality of gluing, etc.
Fire performance tests
- Reaction and resistance to fire.
- Smoke toxicity.
- Formaldehyde emission.
- Treatment control
- Sand Content.
- Analysis of adhesives, varnishes, etc.
- Manufacturers and importers of wood and wood derivatives
- Manufacturers and importers of wooden floors
- Sawmills and structural timber companies Wood treatment companies
Accreditations and Certifications
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the construction sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE024
ENAC ILAC accreditation for acoustics in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE456. Laboratory with certified management system in accordance with standard UNE-EN 9100:2010.
AIRBUS authorised Laboratory for surface treatments
European Space Agency (ESA) authorised laboratory
Nadcap accreditation for chemical processes