We carry out a full characterisation of tests on Temporary Work Elements (TEWs): scaffolding, protection, shoring, lintels, formwork, props and nets.
We provide comprehensive quality control and assessment of technical performance.
- Characterisation in accordance with EN (EN12810, EN12811, EN 12813, EN 13374, EN 1004 and design of specific customised tests). Third party laboratory for voluntary certification: Quality Mark.
- Characterisation and assessment of mechanical, acoustic, physical-chemical and fire performance properties through testing. Possibility of designing and dimensioning through calculation and subsequent validation per test.
- Technological services to improve performance.
- Design and development of testing methods for the assessment of innovative products.
Tests and Standards
Mechanical tests on end product:
- Dimensional and safety requirements.
- Resistance to static load, impact and falls and fatigue tests.
Physical-chemical tests on raw materials:
- Physical and mechanical properties: tensile strength, elasticity, impact, abrasion, bending, colour, brightness, etc.
- Natural and artificial ageing: QUV, ATLAS Ci3000, climatic chambers, salt spray, thermal shock, moisture, etc.
Fire Performance Tests:
- Fire reaction, resistance to fire and toxicity of smoke.
- Manufacturers of scaffolding, props, shoring, perimeter protection, nets, formwork, lintels
Accreditations and Recognition
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE024 for the Construction Industry
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE063 for the Materials Sector
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE456 for acoustic testing
ENAC Accreditation No. 4/LE148 for electrical testing
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.
Notified Body No. 1292 for the Construction Products Directive