We are a reference Laboratory in the sector of hardware, locks, access control, etc.
We are accredited for the characterisation of hardware installed on doors, windows and enclosures in general and their materials.
Our laboratory services are rounded off with on site inspections to assess compliance with safety in use regulations.
We assess the products and their features in accordance with the applicable standards. The following stand out:
- Hardware for doors, panic devices (EN 1125), emergency devices (EN 179), mechanical and electromechanical locks (EN 12209, EN 14846, EN 15685), electromagnets (EN 1155), mechanical and mechatronic cylinders (EN 1303, EN 15684), hinges (EN 1935)
- Hardware for windows: espagnolettes (EN 13126-4), tilt and turn hardware (EN 13126-8), bearings (EN 13126-16)
- Mechanical Tests: resistance and durability
- Physical Tests: environmental (temperature, humidity), resistance to corrosion
- Electrical Tests: electrical safety, electromagnetic compatibility
- Fire resistance
- Analysis of the composition of metal materials
- Manufacturers of hardware for doors: mechanical, electromechanical, electronic locks; panic devices; emergency devices; mechanical and electronic cylinders; hinges; handles, push buttons; access control
- Manufacturers of hardware for windows: espagnolettes, tilt and turn hardware, arms, bearings, handles, etc.
- Certification Bodies
Accreditations and Recognition
ENAC ILAC accreditation for the construction sector in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE024
Laboratory certified in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 (ENAC certification No. 4/LE063)
ENAC ILAC accreditation for acoustics in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE456. Laboratory with certified management system in accordance with standard UNE-EN 9100:2010.
ENAC ILAC accreditation for electrical testing in compliance with ISO 17025, under file No. 4/LE148
Technical Assessment Body (TAB) for issuing European Technical Assessments (ETAs) for Construction Products.
Notified Body No. 1292 for the Construction Products Directive