NAIA conducts an automatic diagnosis of the energy efficiency of industrial plants. To this end, it collects data from EMS, MES and has the support of the know-how of the company's technical staff.
The industrial sector accounts for more than 35% of energy consumption in Spain. This consumption is particularly relevant in energy-intensive sectors, where expenditure can amount to several million euros per year.
Additionally, the price of energy is rising, mainly in our country, thus implying an important handicap in the sustainability of our industrial fabric.
- Multi-sectoral, applicable to any industrial plant
- Especially aimed at energy-intensive sectors: iron, steel, glass, cement, chemical, ceramics…
- A 1% reduction in energy expenditure, which can result in savings of tens of k€/plant/year
- TRL 4
- Expert technical team in all critical areas (ICT, Energy, and Efficiency)
- Proprietary development algorithms
- Agreement on co-development and validation in relevant industrial plant (GESTAMP)
- Capacity and expertise for the implementation of future functionalities such as demand prediction, process planning…