NEXT_24H_ENERGY operates the air conditioning system using energy efficiency criteria, for the following 24 hours, by means of an optimisation method, using data from the building’s energy management systems (BEMS).
There is a growing sensitivity towards reducing the energy bill for buildings.
Currently, air conditioning is operated on the basis of strictly seasonal criteria, with time programming based on a calendar template. Criteria such as occupation, weather forecast or period pricing are not taken into account.
- Buildings with BEMS:
- 7,000 in Spain
- 85,000 in the EU
- Market access since 2015 (revenue €1.2 M/year > 2017, growth 6.5%)
- Conducted extensive market and competition assessment
- TRL 7
- Technology protected by the patent families derived from EP3352027
- Expert technical team in all critical areas (ICT, Energy and Building)
- Proprietary development algorithms
- At risk real projects under deployment in two buildings