We design, develop and license to third parties TESTING TOOLS aimed at the evaluation of the functionality, cybersecurity and interoperability of equipment for smart networks grids. These TESTING TOOLS are based on utility company technical specifications, international association specifications and international standards.
PROBLEM / OPPORTUNITY
The TESTING TOOLS are aimed at manufacturers, electricity companies and laboratories that evaluate products in early stages and in certification processes.
Their level of automation makes it possible to improve efficiency and safety in new product development processes, as well as to verify that new firmware versions in equipment already deployed in the field do not impair the functionality and interoperability of the system. They allow to reduce the Time to Market of products.
They offer a competitive advantage to product manufacturers, independent laboratories and utility companies: Regarding manufacturers, they are able to increase the efficiency of their product development and innovation processes. Regarding third party laboratories, they are able to provide new pre-certification and conformity assessment services. And lastly, utility companies will have new technical capabilities to internally assess their suppliers’ products and check that firmware upgrades to communication equipment do not lead to system-wide incidents.
We offer licences of the following TESTING TOOLS:
- PRIME 1.3.6 and PRIME 1.4 for service nodes and base nodes.
- DLMS functionality according to profiles from Spain, Portugal, UK, Saudi Arabia, and Lebanon.
- Remote management service functionality in the Head End System (HES).
- Substation equipment functionality with IEC 61850 or IEC 60870-5-104 according to utility compo profiles.
- Electricity companies that are implementing Smart Grids
- Product manufacturers
- Testing laboratories
- User licences for any of the TESTING TOOLS available
- Specific training for their use
- Ability to develop new TESTING TOOLS in the field of Smart Grids
WE ARE SEARCHING FOR
- Companies interested in the use and exploitation of TESTING TOOLS through the purchase of a user licence
- Companies interested in the development of new TESTING TOOLS