TRACEBLOCK provides a single view of the status of the entire supply chain. It offers a guarantee of unalterable origin, in which each actor in the chain writes/signs and responds to the veracity of the information obtaining automation of actions in blockchain.
Supply chains and generation chains are segmented, without a single view of the status and events regarding raw materials, assets, etc.
This leads to issues such as: Where are the devices and containers from? What are the products made of?
There is a lack of confidence in the current guarantees of origin, which generates questions such as: is the energy consumed green? does this meat, which was sold under quality seals, actually have them?
- Food sector: value of over €1,109 billion and more than 290,000 companies in the EU
- Green Energy: 5GW produced in Spain + private producers in full expansion
- Logistics in Spain accounts for 8% of total GDP (€11 billion), with expected growth of 12% per year
- TRL 7
- Technological partner expert in Cybersecurity and specifically in blockchain
- Product implemented for the handling of guarantees of origin: green energy, food
- Product implemented for logistics in healthcare
- Awareness of the problems of the industrial, electrical, health and food sectors
- 1st Industrial Blockchain Laboratory in Europe