We work on analysing, developing and validating the behaviour and fire safety performance of materials and construction systems.
We focus on the following lines related to fire safety and behaviour:
- Fire resistance of construction elements and service installations
- Reaction to fire of materials, products and systems and their contribution
- Opacity and toxicity of combustion gases.
- Development and fine-tuning of assessment methodologies to accommodate new technical and market requirements.
- Regulatory advice for the theoretical and experimental predictive assessment of fire performance.
We cover different application regulations and market sectors such as the construction sector, industry in general, the electrical sector and transport (railway and naval sectors), among others. We also have the appropriate accredited equipment to be able to do this.