We develop technologies for designing and optimising thermal equipment and systems, from passive elements to thermal equipment and machines.
We also optimise the efficiency of large-scale thermal equipment and hybrid systems by intelligently managing their operating parameters.
Our key technologies are associated with:
- The experimental characterisation and analysis of elements, machines and systems, with respect to their initial thermal performance. Modelling and simulation of complex thermal systems (geometry and fluid dynamics).
- The thermal and mechanical design of thermal systems, based on commercial materials and fluids to achieve the required performance (heat, cold and storage, among others).
We apply our technologies in the fields of building and industry that integrate thermal energy into their activity, in order to:
- Design and optimise systems and components with energy transfer.
- Design and optimise (efficiency and operation) complex thermal systems for recovering waste heat.
- Improve and optimise processes.
- Optimise district heating grids.