We develop technologies for obtaining value from waste, from the approach through the simulation of chemical processes, laboratory studies and subsequent verification on a pilot scale, to validation in a demonstration plant. We provide solutions for reducing waste volumes.
Our key technologies enable us to take a unique and personalised approach:
- Transforming waste into raw materials:
- Recovery of metal and complex waste.
- Transformation of waste into secondary raw materials.
- Transforming waste into energy:
- Development of alternative technologies to incineration (liquid fuels, synthesis gas).
- Treatment of waste and by-products from energy production processes.
- Eliminating waste:
- Vitrification of waste by means of thermal plasma.
- Environmental validation tools for reusing waste or depositing it in a landfill.
- Developing ionic liquids and deep eutectic solvents for waste recovery and other applications.
Our technological solutions enable us to collaborate with the Administration, the eco-industry, with industries that are highly dependent on the supply of high value-added raw materials (renewable energies, the automotive and aerospace sectors), and those for which waste management is an important part of their business.