Data is the 'new petrol'; it is a valuable new asset for emerging products and services in the coming years. Those who master its intelligent processing will exert enormous control over the market, and will shape the future, in an increasingly interconnected, automated and complex setting.
Data management and sovereignty is one of the great challenges that TECNALIA is committed to for the coming years.
The centre wants to contribute by devising and designing innovative and technological solutions for reliable, interoperable and sovereign data spaces. The aim is to develop the full potential of the data economy to foster social, economic and environmental sustainability.
- We will explain how Brokel aims to democratise access to data, offering companies and researchers a larger and more heterogeneous set of data: it will make a giant leap in its exploitation, it will put each company's data to good use in order to be able to obtain a greater common advantage. It will reward those who contribute the highest quality data to the rest.
- Brokel is the result of years of research in Privacy-Preserving Computation: it is currently being used in several industrial proof-of-concepts.
- Together we will transform knowledge into benefits for your company and value for society in terms of quality of life and progress.
- Those responsible for data management.
- Those interested in learning more about the impulse to data spaces.