BDIH Deep Dive - Medical Devices and Digital Health - Diagnosis and Development of New Medical Devices
TECNALIA is taking part in immersion sessions on technologies provided by the Basque Digital Innovation Hub nodes (BDIH).
During this session, after a general presentation of the node and its technologies, there will be an overview of the BDIH grant programme, and a use case of a company in the sector. The group of companies will be split into two parallel sessions, according to their interests.
- Parallel session 1 will include the presentation of various node assets in the area of diagnosis.
- Parallel session 2 will present the node assets in relation to the development of medical devices.
Both parallel sessions will include demonstrations of the assets and visit the labs: attendees will be able to see the assets on site and have the chance to observe expert personnel working directly with them, and to contrast their particular needs with the technicians at the node.
Parallel session 1
- This session is aimed at Basque companies developing diagnosis products and services such as testing, cloud applications, biomedical image analysis and preclinical evaluation.
- Various diagnosis-related assets will be presented, including real-time demonstrations and advice by experts from the node.
- The session will also include visits to TECNALIA’s diagnosis laboratory and Vicomtech’s biomedicine laboratory.
Parallel session 2
- This session is aimed at all Basque companies manufacturing medical devices, understood to be any instruments, equipment, machines, implants, in-vitro reagents, software, materials or similar items for prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of disease and other ailments.
- Various assets relating to the development and manufacture of medical devices will be presented, including real-time demonstration sessions, and visits to CICbiomaGUNE and CIDETEC laboratories.
- The session will end with a panel of experts from the node, offering advice to companies on the application of these technologies.