We are providing training courses for the new 2.0 version of the CMMI model: this will be the only one in force as of September 30, 2021.
What will I learn?
• More about the CMMI model as a tool to add value to your business.
• Using CMMI for Development V2.0 to assess, enhance and maintain organisation process and business capacity and performance.
• Describing the components that make up the CMMI model.
• Understanding CMMI assessments and the value they bring to your business
Who is it aimed at?
• All persons interested in enhancing the capacity and performance of their business
What do I get?
• A PDF version of the CMMI V2.0 model with a student licence.
• A certificate of attendance and achievement.
• Access to the exam for CMMI Associate personal certification (needed to form part of official CMMI V2.0 assessment teams). Access to the exam is included in the price of the training course. After the course begins, participants will have 30 days to take the exam.
• The CMMI Associate certificate once the exam is passed successfully
• The training prerequisite to be a member of the CMMI-DEV V2.0 assessment team
• The training prerequisite for any advanced CMMI-DEV V2.0 course
What do I need?
• To have actively taken part in the activities organised during the course.
• To have attended all sessions.
• Participants will need to access CMMI and the training materials online during the course and, therefore, need to bring their own laptop or tablet.
• There are no prerequisites for the Foundations of Capability training course.
• Participants must have passed the Foundations of Capability (or CMMI V2.0 upgrade training) course to take the Building Development Excellence course.
Training consists of presentations, exercises, and discussions on different topics. The course content is structured as follows:
• Business improvement and performance.
• CMMI and business improvement and performance.
• CMMI model structure and good practices.
• Good practices in systems development projects.
• Improving the performance of systems development activities.
• Life cycle and results for systems development.
• Planning and managing development projects.
• Selecting and managing suppliers.
• Reaching technical decisions in development projects.
• Building and maintaining the required capability.
• Analysing the performance of development projects.
• Maturity levels and capability.
• CMMI assessments.
• The training is delivered in Spanish. The documentation provided will be the official documentation established by the CMMI Institute which is in English.
To pre-register for the course please contact Nuria Quintano. Places are limited, and registration will be on a first come, first served basis. Once we have received your pre-registration application, we will send you a confirmation email with bank information in order to pay for the course.
• Payment must be made 15 days before the start of the course, and proof of payment must be sent to this email address to complete registration.
• No reimbursements will be made for cancellations made within 10 days before the course starts.
• Enrolments made at least two calendar weeks before the start of the course and paid for in advance will have a reduced price per participant of € 1,100 (21% VAT not included).
• When enrolling three or more persons from the same company, the price is €1,100 per participant (21% VAT not included).
• Enrolment promotions are not cumulative.