We will be at REBUILD, the building technology summit
In this edition of REBUILD we will present our main technological solutions around the Digitalization, Industrialization and Circularity of the construction sector, with the aim of transforming and decarbonizing this industry.
Among other developments and innovations, we can highlight new industrialized products, different automation and robotics solutions, digital twins applicable to any phase of the value chain and innovative tools and new technologies to accelerate the adoption of the circular economy by the construction industry.
In addition, experimentation in the laboratory and in real conditions of use is essential for these technological developments to reach the market and represent a competitive advantage for companies.
We will be present at stand 10G728, in Hall 10. You can request your invitation through the "Contact" button.
Presentations in which we participate
We will participate in the congress with several presentations by our experts:
- Iñigo Vegas, Director of Construction Products at TECNALIA: Sustainability. Sustainability analyzed from environments of digital certainty in industrialized construction projects; Digital passport, ESG, LCA.
- Alberto Silleras, Director of Business Development of Madrid at TECNALIA: The challenge of circularity in new construction: the case of Madrid.
- Marta Fuente, Construction Products Researcher at TECNALIA: Development of an industrialized façade with biomaterials in the European project Basajaun.
- Eneritz Barreiro, Head of Urban Ecosystem at TECNALIA: Digitalization to transform and decarbonize the construction industry.
- José Manuel Olaizola, Head of Industrialization and Automation at TECNALIA: The latest in BIM. Its contribution to 3D printing, the Digital twin and VR/AV.
- Maider Alzola, Director of Buildings and Infrastructures at TECNALIA, Construction 4.0: Artificial Intelligence in Construction.
Projects we will present
You can learn more about the following initiatives in which we work in this area:
- SmartSPIN: : works on the development of new business models to optimize energy management in commercial buildings on a rental basis. To this end, it integrates innovative methodologies for measuring and verifying savings, visualization tools and new energy contracts. In this way, it creates clear value and benefits for all parties involved in a fair and transparent environment.
- ENSNARE: develops new modular solutions for plug & play façade, with the aim of increasing the renovation of buildings. These solutions are based on an industrialized envelope mesh that allows rapid assembly and interconnection of passive and multifunctional building components, including solar thermal and photovoltaic panels. In parallel to the development of these solutions, work is being done on the digitalization of the entire renovation process to streamline the process and increase traceability, including the development of digital twins that optimize the use of energy produced by the panels themselves. The solutions are validated in three pilot projects.
- AEGIR: demonstrates a complete industrialized package of envelope renovation, which integrates thermal and acoustic insulation solutions, ventilation, generation and storage of renewable energies, energy-efficient manufacturing and low CO2 footprint managed by a new digital framework.
- BEEYONDERS: aims to automate the construction and maintenance process in infrastructures and buildings, through the incorporation of new technologies such as autonomous vehicles, collaborative robotics, additive manufacturing, artificial intelligence, IoT and exoskeletons, integrated into a digital twin. This will contribute to the optimization of the management of the work, improvement of efficiency and safety of workers. In Rebuild we will present, as one of the technologies of the project, the autonomous robot developed by TECNALIA for the optimization of road inspection and maintenance tasks.
REBUILD is an event that promotes building in the convergence of new materials, industrialisation, design, digitalisation, sustainability and innovation.
It also hosts the National Congress of Advanced Architecture and Construction 4.0; the largest knowledge forum to solve the challenges of new construction and to draw up the road map for the next decade with sessions devoted to today’s key themes.
In short, it is an event for the entire construction value chain.