REBUILD provides a unique innovation platform to boost the construction sector; a specialised place where professionals of the sector can find the latest products, materials, solutions and services.
Furthermore, REBUILD hosts the National Congress of Advanced Architecture and Construction 4.0. It is a space to discover new materials, the latest emerging technologies and the most innovative construction systems; an event not to be missed for professionals who want to boost their activity to the highest level of competitiveness and innovation.
- How to design and build new spaces with virtual reality
- The new technical building code
- 3D and active manufacturing applied to rehabilitation
- IoT in building management
- Cloud applications and platforms
- Energy efficiency in homes and buildings
- New profiles and professional training for a revamped sector
TECNALIA will be attending as an Event Partner at Stand C325: we will provide information on our main solutions for this sector, designing the buildings to build our future together. We address construction challenges with more inhabitable, efficient and connected buildings.
We offer solutions in five strategic lines: Eco-Bio-Smart materials for construction, additive manufacturing in construction, digital twins for buildings, circularity of resources for the construction of buildings, and energy efficiency in construction.
TECNALIA will also participate in the congress with two speakers and a commercial presentation on construction challenges.
• 21 Sept – 23 Sept: We'll see you on Stand C325
• 23 Sept: 11am to 12 pm - Joana Roncero: "The sustainability impact analysis material by material: prefabricated concrete in 2D panels and 3D printing"
• 23 Sept: 12pm – 12:15pm - Eneritz Barreiro "Innovative technologies and solutions for the urban ecosystem"
• 23 Sept: 1pm – 2pm - Josean Chica "Material by material: offsite/DfMA"