In recent years, the industry have been undergoing a revolution derived from the digital transformation which affects society in general, and the economy and management of organisations, in particular.
The Smart Company Summer Course is a forum that brings together the contribution of the university, companies and institutions to showcase their academic and management experiences in the field of digitalisation in the 4.0 era. Aligned with the Master’s Degree in "Digital Management & ERP: Management of the Smart Company” taught at the Faculty of Economics and Business in Vitoria-Gasteiz, its mission consists of taking a stance in the development of digital skills and the management of the Smart Company, to become a proactive agent for the region’s digital transformation.
- Highlight the need to reduce the digital divide, in both education and management, related to the optimum management of information in digital environments and the identification of new tendencies and 4.0 business models.
- Present the opportunities that digitalisation and information technologies offer companies to increase their competitiveness.
- Explain the university and ongoing training initiatives related to specialisation, recycling and updating of academic and professional profiles in the technical field (engineering, IT, etc.) and in management (Business Administration, Marketing, etc.).
- Show real digitalisation experiences aimed at improving the positioning and efficiency of organisations.
- Showcase the existing collaborative and knowledge networks in our region, highlighting the involvement of the UPV/EHU with the business and industrial sector as an active agent in the digital transformation.
- General public
- Register via the UPV/EHU Summer Courses Foundation website.