Thanks to the agreement between TECNALIA and INTERTEK, TECNALIA will present the certification that allows manufacturers of construction products to access the international market in a single certification and testing process, thereby reducing time and costs.
The first session, given by Miguel Mateos, TECNALIA’s representative, will provide an overview of the process for obtaining the CE marking and the UKCA (UK Conformity Assessment) marking for marketing construction products in Great Britain, which will be compulsory from January 1, 2022.
The second session, given by Diego Quibén from INTERTEK, will explain how certification under the INTERTEK brand, carrying out the necessary tests at TECNALIA, facilitates access to global markets in the Middle East, USA, Canada and Latin America.
Participants will have the chance to interact with representatives from both entities during the question and answer session.
- CE and UKCA markings for construction products: is a single assessment possible?
- Global Certification: opening doors to new opportunities
- Manufacturers of construction products and materials
- Miguel Mateos, Head of Innovation and Conformity Assessment Point EOTA, TECNALIA
- Diego Quibén, Sales Engineer Building & Construction, INTERTEK