This webinar will help waste-generating companies clarify concepts related to the waste classification procedure, both hazardous waste or non-hazardous waste, as well as the requirements to be admitted at landfills.
- It will provide an overview of the current legislative framework on waste classification of materials and its admission at the landfill.
- The webinar will explain what waste characterisation consists of to determine its possible risk and its acceptance in the landfill, focusing on different aspects related to sampling and testing methodologies.
- Introduction and Legal Framework
- Hazardous waste or non-hazardous waste classification procedure
- Basic characterisation for landfill admittance
- Sampling and analysis requirements
- Foundries, chemical industry, metal works and surface treatment plants
- Waste managers
- All sorts of companies that can generate or manage industrial waste